2.Yandestek.com requests some personal information from you during and after your membership. Protecting your personal information and maintaining your privacy is our first priority as the Yandestek.com team. Therefore, the information you provide will not be used for any purpose other than the rules and purposes set forth in the User Agreement and will not be shared with third parties.
3. For yandestek.com, the security and confidentiality of its users are prioritized. The information that users enter into the system is protected with confidentiality and security, and aware of the critical nature of these data, using the latest and most advanced security technologies. In addition, sectoral developments and evolving dangers in the field of data security are constantly monitored and regularly tested to ensure the highest level of protection against possible attacks and data theft attempts.
4. Access to users’ accounts in the system is stored from third parties using SSL (Secure Socket Layer ) technology. SSL technology performs two basic tasks between the server and the user’s internet browser, such as authentication and connection encryption.
5. Yandestek.com declares and undertakes not to engage in commercial communication activities without the user’s request, not to engage in marketing without permission, and to provide means for the user to leave the system free and easily.
6. In order to detect the problems related to the system and to solve these problems as quickly as possible, Yandestek.com identifies and uses the IP address of the users when necessary. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in general and collect comprehensive demographic information.
7. The traffic data storage obligations of Yandestek.com as specified in the law no. 5651 and the related regulations and the transaction data storage obligations specified in the Tax Procedure Law No. 213 and the related regulations are also reserved.
8. Yandestek.com may provide links to other sites within the service and mobile applications it provides. Can publish advertisements, application forms, announcements and surveys of 3rd parties with which it has an agreement. Yandestek.com may direct Users to the sites / services / mobile applications of advertisers or contracted 3rd parties through these forms, announcements, surveys and advertisements.
10. Users are responsible for the security and confidentiality of their accounts and passwords on the site. Yandestek.com shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from backing up, damaging or damaging any personal data during the use of the site or during the service purchase.
11. Personal / corporate information of the user is understood as name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any other information to identify the user. Yandestek.com will not disclose any of the individual / corporate information to third parties in any manner unless otherwise stated in this privacy statement. Yandestek.com will be able to disclose the information of the users to third parties by going outside the provisions of this privacy statement in the following cases. These situations;
- 11.1. In cases where the legal requirements in force in the effective international agreements in the legislation in force and in domestic law should be complied with,
- 11.2. In cases where the requirements of the agreements between Yandestek.com and its users are met and put into practice,
- 11.3. In case of requesting information about the users in accordance with a methodical investigation or investigation carried out by the competent administrative and / or judicial authorities,
- 11.4. Where it is necessary to provide information to protect users’ rights or security
12. Yandestek.com accepts that it is an obligation to keep the confidential information provided to it strictly private and confidential, to keep it a secret, and to ensure that confidentiality is maintained, that all or any part of the confidential information is not entered into the public domain or disclosed to a third party. The Company undertakes to take all necessary technical, legal and administrative measures and to show all due diligence.
13. In the event that a paid service is used on the Site or when purchases are made through advertisements published on the Site, the credit card information collected by the payment institution or payment agent during the purchases made by the Users may be used for the purpose of invoicing the purchased products and services.
14. The reliability of payment / invoice / delivery address information of orders placed by credit card online is controlled by Yandestek.com against Credit Card Fraud. For this reason, it may be necessary to confirm the accuracy of the financial and address / telephone information of some Users who place an order for the first time. If necessary, the credit card holder User or the relevant bank can be contacted to check this information.
15. The e-mail sent by yandestek.com, any form of credit card numbers, usernames, or passwords does not demand. Data contained in e-mails can be viewed by third parties. Yandestek.com cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted from the User e-mails under any circumstances.
16. Yandestek.com may obtain users’ usage information in Yandestek.com and mobile applications by using Cookie, a technical contact file, to obtain information about the use of the Application with IP or Social Network account user data. The technical contact file, called a cookie, is used to obtain statistical information about how many people use the website temporarily, how many times a person has visited the website and how long it has stayed, and to produce advertisements and content from users’ pages specially designed for users. is a data file that is designed and used to help. Users can change their browser settings at any time to ensure that cookies are not placed on their computers or that an alert is sent when such a file is sent.
17. Information that may be requested by users who respond to periodic or non-periodic surveys that may be organized by Yandestek.com within the site or Applications, or ask questions to the help desk, may also be directly marketing to these users by Yandestek.com and the collaborating persons or institutions. It can also be used to conduct statistical analyzes and to create a special database. Surveys or helpdesk may be services provided by 3rd Parties as per agreement.
18. Pursuant to the Law No. 6698 on the Processing of Personal Data, the personal data obtained may be processed by Yandestek.com for legal, honest, and up-to-date, legitimate purposes, for measured and in accordance with the relevant legislation.
19. The personal data obtained may be transferred, stored and processed in accordance with the applicable legislation and the security measures envisaged in another country in which domestic or international service providers operate Yandestek.com.
20. Personal data must be: (i) explicitly stipulated by law, (ii) the processing of personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract; One or more of the reasons for which the person concerned has been publicized may be processed without the consent of the personal data holder.
21. By contacting Yandestek.com, the User may:
- 21.1. Learn whether personal data is processed or not, request information about it if it is processed,
- 21.2. Learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used appropriately,
- 21.3. Know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- 21.4. In case personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- 21.5. To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- 21.6. Requesting notification of the correction, deletion and destruction of these data to the third parties to whom this data has been transferred,
- 21.7. Object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- 21.8. In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data Rights.